Thursday, January 18, 2007

Mr. G

Occasionally, an epic event happens that transcends the boundaries of sport and makes a real difference in life. Just such an event happened to me on January 13, when I became Mr. G. Yes, the lovely lady of my life is now stuck with me permanently. Poor thing.

In all seriousness, and my most recent post aside, the healing process from the events of January 8 really began when I said "I do." So important was that wedding that I told G that last week was still the best week of my life. I meant every word of it. Wherever the reader finds this, please raise a virtual glass to the woman who listens patiently to all of the maniacal ravings of which this blog is only the tip of the iceberg, and still finds it within her to love me anyway. You're the best, G!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That warms my cold little heart :) G

11:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice and sappy... just as G said it was. Congrats again!

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home