Thursday, February 16, 2006

5K Challenge

Anyone out there looking for an excuse to get in shape? Well, my brother Kevin has proposed a challenge involving 5K races and has asked me to let all of you know about it. Basically, the deal is that you get points for bettering your time relative to recent races you've run, with bonuses for winning age group awards or the race or setting a personal record. If you're interested in participating, let me know by leaving a comment or emailing me at lnmsports@gmail.com.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lock Ness Monster said...

Sorry to hear about the heart problems. They wouldn't happen to have anything to do with your 3 rambunctious boys under the age of 6, would they? In all seriousness, though, I hope you get better really soon. Keep this thing in mind down the road, though, if there's any chance you may be interested; Kevin's talking about making this a yearly thing.

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will join your 5k challenge when pigs fly.

Or when monkeys fly out of my butt.

gs

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home