Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Bud Bowl Bound

My lovely fiancee just won us a pair of tickets to the Bud Bowl! It should be a pretty good time; Snoop Dogg's hosting, 3 Doors Down will be playing there, and there will be a ton of celebrities mingling around. It's kind of funny because I never realized that there was a party that went with the Bud Bowl; all I remember is thinking as a kid how cool it was that beer bottles were playing a game of football. I haven't seen commercials about the Bud Bowl in years, so I didn't even realize it was still going on. Maybe, in the form that I remember, it isn't. Guess I'll find out Saturday night.

I feel it necessary to point out at this juncture just how much Gauri has changed me. In the past, I wouldn't even have thought to try to get into all of these events around the Super Bowl; I'd have been happy to just sit around the apartment all weekend, pig out, drink some beer, and watch the football game on Sunday, despite the fact that there would have been all of this stuff going on just a half hour away. With her, however, the plan is to go to the Pepsi Smash concert Thursday night, do the Bud Bowl Saturday night, and possibly go to the NFL Experience sometime in there. Plus, because she's so diligent at finding great deals, we're doing all of this for the very reasonable price of around $160 total. I love that woman!

Tune in at the beginning of next week to find out how I handled my brush with fame!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, you're too sweet :)

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home