Monday, January 23, 2006

Need a reason to post comments? Here you go...

Just to let you know, any comments posted on any discussion piece I write (the first of which is coming very soon) that I feel add something to the debate will receive 1 Sports Guru point. If you keep reading the blog and putting your 2 cents in, that can really add up. Also, if you want to get even more involved in the forum, you can become a regular contributor and write postings yourself. You get 10 points for signing up to do this after you write your first article, and 10 extra points for each article you write. Leave a comment with your email address if you want more information.

Full disclosure announcement: Although I am myself competing in the Sports Guru Challenge, I won't give myself any extra points for writing posts or responding to comments. After all, part of my self-imposed job description is to inspire discussion on this forum, and I can't give myself extra credit for simply doing my job. Just thought you all should know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home